Nestled in the stunning Shropshire countryside, Barnutopia is perfect for large family groups or gatherings of friends for birthdays and special occasions, including weddings (3 licensed barns). Children love our ex-farm set-up. We have indoor dining facilities for ordered food available in the farmhouse for up to 40 guests. Our event barn has tables, chairs, fairy lights and 600 W active powered bluetooth speaker. Campfires permitted on the yurt field or, if the weather is poor, under cover in our Dutch barn, a fabulous indoor/outdoor space.
There are 9 fully furnished luxury glamping units with real beds/linen, power, lighting, heating and free WiFi.
– Bunkhouse Bethan sleeps 10 on 2 bed platforms (6 over 4 beds)
– Yurt Axana sleeps 8 in a king and 2 triple bunks (single over double)
– Ranch House Ray sleeps 7 in a double, bunk bed, double sofa bed and single sofa bed
– Yurt Bronwyn sleeps 6 in a king-size bed, bunk bed and double sofa bed
– Yurt Nanny Iris sleeps 4 in a triple bunk (single over double) and single bed
– Yurt Carianne sleeps up to 4 in a small double and bunk bed
– Stable Stephanie sleeps 4 in a king-size bed and double sofa bed
– Cabin Connie sleeps 4 in a triple bunk and single bed
– Tiny House Tamise sleeps 3 in double bed and single overhead bunk
– Additional guests possible in their own tents
Guests give us 5-star reviews and compliment our hospitality, glamping accommodation, fabulous party barns. shared facilities and stunning location.
Our clean and functional bathroom block has ladies, gents, disabled and showers.
Farm pets are friendly and well-handled. We have a Dutch Friesian horse, a North American mustang, 2 donkeys, 2 kunekune pigs, 4 cats and 2 dogs.
Rural yet accessible, Barnutopia is reached along B roads from Oswestry, one of the oldest market towns in Britain. There is unlimited hiking, multiple tourist attractions and activities within 10 miles of Barnutopia.